Some people love patchouli and some do NOT! This is a blend of several oils including orange, lavender, pine, lemongrass and of course Patchouli! I fall into the “not” category and I love this blend! Most people love the warm earthy fragrance that is not overwhelmingly patchouli but there is still enough there for those that love it!
Patchouli essential oil has a long list of health benefits including:
- Helps to heal acne
- Helps to get rid of wrinkles,
- Anti inflammatory
- Uplifts moods
- Anti fungal
- Insect deterrent
Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream:
- All Natural
- Made with fresh goat milk and coconut oil
- Only pure essential oils used for scent
- Aloe Vera enhances the healing qualities
- Helps slough off dead skin cells to keep your face smooth and fresh
- Great for sensitive skin
- Paraben and Formaldehyde free!
My moisturizing cream is made with rich wholesome ingredients such as fresh goat milk from my farm, coconut oil, aloe vera gel, bees wax, essential oils and has no dangerous preservatives. The end result is a very rich, luxurious cream which is also very healing and helpful for troubled skin.
A little goes a long way so use it on your whole body for beautiful, smooth skin! Use it after cleansing with my Patchouli Goat Milk Soap for even better results!