Aloe Vera Gel
The Egyptians regarded this plant as “The plant of immortality”. I am not sure I would go quite that far, but it does have a long list of benefits!
- Soothing and healing for burns and sunburns.
- Said to help heal damaged skin up to 8 days faster.
- Protects, nourishes and helps improve natural firmness therefore can help slow the aging process naturally.
- Nourishes dry flaky skin.
- Helpful in healing oily skin and blemishes without being greasy
- Relieves and heals rashes, eczema and psoriasis.
- Encourages healthy new growth of skin.
The list is a bit longer, but this covers the reason I use it in my moisturizing cream. Along with the glycerin, goat milk and coconut oil this makes a great moisturizer for your whole body!