Shea Butter! For years I did not use Shea butter in my products. Not because I did not choose to, but because I did not know about it or it’s benefits! Now I would never go without!
Shea butter comes from the seed of the fruit of the Shea tree that grows in Africa. It is very thick and rich (like butter) and along with being a great moisturizer for the skin, has other properties that make it especially wonderful!
- It has a high fat content – around 60% which makes it absorb quickly into the skin.
- Very rich in Vitamins A, E and F.
- High in Fatty acids and cinnamic acid and other properties that make it and anti-inflammatory
- Provides relief from insect bites, sunburn and even arthritis
- Aids in collagen production therefore helping your skin to be stronger.
- Helps get rid of wrinkles as well as heal acne
- One of the best products for dry skin.
Four of my products contain Shea Butter:
Choose one of our wonderful Goat Milk Skin Care products to start your skin on it’s way to being healthy and vibrant – or to keep it that way!