NATURAL SUNSCREEN (PLUS GREAT FOR POISON IVY, RASHES & BABY BEHINDS!)
Well I can't say enough about this one! I had numerous requests for a natural sunscreen so I decided to give it a try. Since Zinc Oxide is the "added" ingredient it has many exceptional qualities . Most of them I found out after making it. I will only claim the SPF to be 30. If you burn easily, you may want to use something stronger or use this heavier. My goal was to create a lotion that can be worn all the time without being white! Since ( like my other lotions) it contains aloe vera gel, fresh goat milk and vitamin E, it helps heal skin and keep it healthy.
Here are some of the benefits of this lotion:
- All natural sunscreen
- Helps Heal Acne
- Heals Poison Ivy – I love it for this!!!
- Bug bites
- Irritated skin and rashes
- Baby behinds!!! Natural healing for those tender spots!
- Sooths and heals hot spots on your pets
***A little goes a long way, so start with a small amount and add more as needed. If you need stronger protection, use more and leave your skin with a white covering. It may not look the best, but it is the safest and best sunblock second only to clothing.
* Special Note!! This product is made with coconut oil and will melt when it gets warm. It will be best if stored in a cooler when you are out in the sun!!!
Read more about sunscreen safety on my Sunscreen Blog.
This is a 4 oz jar.